Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm on my period, I describe it as 'Liverpool are playing at home'. Liverpool and periods are red and horrible and I hate them both.

On the subject of Sean Cox, I remember a load of them giving Kevin Campbell shit because he made some silly comment about comas and they thought he was making fun of Cox, when it was quite clear he wasn't and he had to keep explaining himself. Poor Kev.

When I'm on my period, I describe it as 'Liverpool are playing at home'. Liverpool and periods are red and horrible and I hate them both.

On the subject of Sean Cox, I remember a load of them giving Kevin Campbell shit because he made some silly comment about comas and they thought he was making fun of Cox, when it was quite clear he wasn't and he had to keep explaining himself. Poor Kev.

“He said it again” Typical scousers, offended by everything.

1666392492536.gif

Must play havoc with you when they get drawn at home in the Cup!

There is nothing more paranoid than a scouser, look at the deflection techniques for losing the CL final in Paris ? The game itself was overshadowed and never talked about for reasons we all know. We constantly beat them to the PL title bar one covid season. Just seeing their fans faces and reactions, how quiet the crowd was on those two final day title wins when we dispatched Brighton and Villa was just beautiful.We live in their heads 24/7/365, it’s that why they hate us so much , all with a nett spend less than theirs in that period to boot , it’s deflection techniques from the top to the bottom of that speaker enhanced shit hole of a club. The Americans love a drama , it’s a match made in heaven , America is a country as a whole that love a lawsuit and suing individuals, couple that with our candle wavers up the east lancs who historically are a bunch of militant , skiving thieving self pitying bastards. A match made in heaven with a rabble rousing manager as the conductor. I’d also say there are a lot of journalists who bite their lips about that club ,they are despised by fans up and down the country for a reason, people know the truth about them , but nobody can say anything since WY police were found “accountable”. All we need to do is win the PL again and bingo will be off back to Germany before we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.