Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The general consensus in the media regarding the Dippers historic victory last Sunday is that it was the Dippers best performance of the season , the match i watched was a team being dominated in the second half and hanging on for dear life with desperate defending for at least 30 minutes of the second half.
They scored a goal with a Wimbledon ball and our defender made a elementary mistake and they scored , we then had to chase the game and where left open to even more Dipper / Wimbledon style long balls which created a couple of chances.
The fact the media are blowing smoke up the Dippers arse for the getting the result is good news , because anyone with half a brain can clearly see the Dippers are not at the same level as ourselves , we played poorly on the day and our final ball was awful but yet the Dippers still have to rely on refs/VAR and a mistake from the opposition.
We know we never get decisions at Klanfield its been happening for the 50 years i have been going there , referee's crumble in big games at their midden , our players used to do the same but this group of players has never crumbled but they are regularly robbed blind.

When I'm on my period, I describe it as 'Liverpool are playing at home'. Liverpool and periods are red and horrible and I hate them both.

On the subject of Sean Cox, I remember a load of them giving Kevin Campbell shit because he made some silly comment about comas and they thought he was making fun of Cox, when it was quite clear he wasn't and he had to keep explaining himself. Poor Kev.
They are cunts. Period.

Is that right, Pep apologised because he was asked?

Fucking Klopp shouldn't even be doing press conferences seems as he was red carded last week, fucking joke at times football.

Red carding a manager means fuck all, much prefer the law to be the Team has to withdraw a player if your Manager acts a ****.

Actually, that is a fucking brilliant idea even if I say so myself.
You know what, I like that idea too.

Is that right, Pep apologised because he was asked?

Fucking Klopp shouldn't even be doing press conferences seems as he was red carded last week, fucking joke at times football.

Red carding a manager means fuck all, much prefer the law to be the Team has to withdraw a player if your Manager acts a ****.

Actually, that is a fucking brilliant idea even if I say so myself.
The dippers and spurs would start every game with 10 men.

You know what, I like that idea too.
Far too sensible for the UK Football Governance bodies. No carpets to brush all their dirty little secrets under.
We should just say "Yes the republic of scouseland is independent and we don't have passports. So take your three points and shove them down your genetically modified denture ridden mouths so that we don't have to visit your vitriolic hovel of a stadium ever again". Can i put this forward to the City PR team? I'm sure they would accommodate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.