Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s run them into the ground with a very limited squad despite spending a lot of money. How Henderson and Milner haven’t been replaced is staggering
They do not spend any money. It is on Rawk so it must be true.

Liverpool used to control games by out running teams. That was the Klopp way. Now they can't out run teams and concede many chances (except for the game against us where they showed impressive energy levels).

I wonder whether their severe injury problems and fatigue don't indicate (mis)use of performance enhancing "methods". They didn't have injuries in the final months of last season, even injury prone players like Matip and Thiago were almost always fit...
With or without pharmacutical help he's flogged that team into the ground over the last 2 seasons with his 'giggitypress'or whatever it's called..

And to think. They must have been so full of hope and belief in the coming season after the community shield.
Hehe nearly all us fans and certainly the team just went meh.

The signs were on the wall when the rags battered them in a friendly before that game....and I know I'm doing the same thing and thinking in-depth about games that don't matter.

Nunez is absolutely shite! Liverpool are a disaster. Klopp will be gone at the end of the season and they'll be out the CL and fighting to finish top 7 with some shitbag manager and a bunch of players uninterested in being there anymore. Cheeky bid for Van Dijk in the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.