Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pissing my sides at that first Leeds goal from the other night. To be fair, Gomez doesn't do much wrong and the slip from Allison can happen to anyone. However, what the fuck is van Dick doing? The Leeds player is a couple of yards behind him when he sets off and a second or so later is several yards in front! And that's not the first time he's been doing a statue impression this season - it happened against United when Sancho scored as well.

The way it's going it's highly likely imho.
Not sure about that to be honest. He'd be giving up a large pay-off if he walked and it's not something that managers seem to do these days - they tend to wait to get sacked.

For all that he's achieved there, I can actually see him getting fired if he doesn't get top 4 and they end up trophy-less. FSG have displayed a ruthless streak in the past, sacking Rodgers just over a year after he nearly won the league and sacking Dalglish despite him winning a domestic trophy. I also think that, privately, Klopp isn't happy with the owners and feels they should be investing more in players. Of course he can never go public on that so you end up with him pulling weird deflection tactics about our spending which inadvertently took the spotlight off FSG from their fans for a bit. Until Liverpool's form went even more to shit with the back-to-back League defeats to Forest and Leeds that is. Now the spotlight is well and truly back on their owners and it's great seeing them all arguing with each other on Twitter about it!

That Liverpool thought bank is some funny reading, can’t understand why other teams supporters hate Liverpool so much and that they should be thanking Liverpool for keeping it competitive over the last four years. Seems to have a blind spot or likes to forget the actions that got English teams banned from Europe. Crying about spending and the league being a farmers league, I didn’t hear anyone crying about that when Liverpool won the league every year in the 80s and could spend what they liked bringing in John Barnes and Peter Beardsley with their pools money.

Looking at the league at the moment it is close and a lot of teams are getting their act together. Liverpool have a fight on their hands to get top four. Lovely stuff.

I love it.

The best comment I read was “ who writes this shit, jimmy liddle “

Is it me or is Thiago the most overrated player in the league
Neat and tidy bit does not create or score any goals
all I see him do is foul someone, argue about it, put both hands on the air and get away with it
Take salah out they have nothing left.
... on the, very, few occasions he's actually available and not injured. Rat faced cheat.

It does look like it's consuming Klopp. One minute he's raging and the next he's a manic depressive. There's a bloke with a lot of internal conflict and no idea how to resolve anything. The persecution complex isn't something that comes naturally for a non scouser and I don't think he's comfortable with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.