Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like it's consuming Klopp. One minute he's raging and the next he's a manic depressive. There's a bloke with a lot of internal conflict and no idea how to resolve anything. The persecution complex isn't something that comes naturally for a non scouser and I don't think he's comfortable with it.
He does seem to be a man of extremes. Everything is black or white, no grey. Mind you, I'm guessing they say the same about Fraudi Pep!

Flynn77

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
clip.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #30077 on: Yesterday at 06:53:42 pm »

Lest we forget…

* 4FDA59A6-DFC5-49BD-B270-CFB66517CC82.jpeg (45.83 kB, 468x286 - viewed 9 times.)

ip.gif

Flynn77

• Boys Pen
clip.gif

« Reply #30078 on: Yesterday at 06:55:44 pm »

Poetry in motion

* 9DB23D37-EBA3-4615-9BE8-97C6BCE8AFEC.jpeg (62.71 kB, 468x393 - viewed 10 times.)

================================================================================================

SQUAWK last night... hilarious... got sussed as a non dip immediately - very obvious given the amount of self awareness involved would be far too much for any of them!
On being questioned, the poster responded with this...

Flynn77

• Boys Pen
xx.gif

« Reply #30082 on: Yesterday at 07:05:16 pm »

Quote from: Son of Spion on Yesterday at 06:59:39 pm
Which sportswash do you represent? Abu Dhabi or Saudi?
Neither, I’m a Red. Just want people to remember we should be careful what we wish for. I’d rather be halfway down the table than jump on the oil bandwagon.

Last edited:
He does seem to be a man of extremes. Everything is black or white, no grey. Mind you, I'm guessing they say the same about Fraudi Pep!
I know what you mean. Pep has actually looked pretty chilled in the last couple of press conferences. I recognised Northcroft's voice in one, and Pep started to answer him before he had finished his question. Love it.

I know what you mean. Pep has actually looked pretty chilled in the last couple of press conferences. I recognised Northcroft's voice in one, and Pep started to answer him before he had finished his question. Love it.
He does tend to lose the plot at Anfield on occasions. A case of lieing (sp?) down with dogs and getting fleas, I guess.

While I am in no way trying to defend them or their actions, it wasn’t just Littlewoods fans' behaviour at the 1985 European Cup final that led to English clubs being banned from UEFA competition for five years.

This was the culmination of years and years of violence and hooliganism on almost every occasion that an English team played on the continent.

Heysel was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
The mass killing of 39 innocent supporters wasn’t the straw that broke the camel’s back, it was an escalation so great that it was worse than everything that went before it combined.

The punishment was so substantial because of what happened at Heysel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.