Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no excuse for the way the dippers defend. Gomez,VanDick and Trent Alexander Arsehole look to be clueless and not anticipate if situations which is strange for someone who can see things others can’t .mental weakness is what it is
They’ve always had 3 holding midfielders in front of their back 4 to make them look more solid. The legs have gone in midfield making the back 4 look vulnerable. They never would look solid without them, it’s why the fullbacks get so high up and overload the opposition, they can’t do it as often now and teams are able to just play in the spaces behind the midfield and carving them open. Be plenty more defeats in store for the cunts this season.

I would suggest the Premier League will tell them to fuck off as it was before the PL was formed.
I think the PL won't be touching this with a barge pole. How on earth can you control the chanting at football grounds? And even if you could who would then deem what is offensive and what isn't? An absolute minefield on every level. Maybe it's a coincidence but all this stuff about Hillsborough chants has only started since they have started to fall away on the pitch?

I am impresswed with the eagerness on here to diss (cuss) Liverpool...60 odd pages since I last checked in.
I did ponder once again after the leeds result...How bad City must have been to lose to us?

Once again, doing my positivity thing again....At least this will cause all the complete loons and blinkered supprters to face a little reality. to realise how fast things can change and that nobody has a right to be at the top, it is on merit and has to be worked for.

i can only hope that form returns to some, that we get those few back who remain injured and that Klopp's and FSGs minds have been focussed on the fact that there needs to be a re-think about the team. Mane's loss ahs shown how much we relied on the functioning front 3 to compensate from the basic workmen/industry in midfield. As good as Thiago may be, he cannot do everything on his own and always has that rash tackle and mistake in him. Fail to adress it quickly will make even top 4 out of reach (it's a tough ask even now)
Don’t worry mate.
Once the WC is over and the inhalers can come out again it’ll be ok.

The F59 is presumably some form you have to fill in to get your dole money? Hence the expression "I'm going to get my F59 out".

The F59 is presumably some form you have to fill in to get your dole money? Hence the expression "I'm going to get my F59 out".

Suprised that wasn't put up at Four Oaks Primary after the defeat to Forest. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.