Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
...How bad City must have been to lose to us?....
There is little doubt that there is talent on your team. Something is rotten with Liverpool, and I don't think it's ability that you're lacking.

I am impresswed with the eagerness on here to diss (cuss) Liverpool...60 odd pages since I last checked in.
I did ponder once again after the leeds result...How bad City must have been to lose to us?

Once again, doing my positivity thing again....At least this will cause all the complete loons and blinkered supprters to face a little reality. to realise how fast things can change and that nobody has a right to be at the top, it is on merit and has to be worked for.

i can only hope that form returns to some, that we get those few back who remain injured and that Klopp's and FSGs minds have been focussed on the fact that there needs to be a re-think about the team. Mane's loss ahs shown how much we relied on the functioning front 3 to compensate from the basic workmen/industry in midfield. As good as Thiago may be, he cannot do everything on his own and always has that rash tackle and mistake in him. Fail to adress it quickly will make even top 4 out of reach (it's a tough ask even now)

I'd be more concerned about how you could beat us yet lost to Forest and Leeds. We're your cup final obviously, you step up when you play us and the game has an edge. The difference is whilst we played okay, but tactically weren't quite right, we addressed that and have gone on to beat Brighton and Leicester - making 7 changes for the Leicester game following our draw in Dortmund.

The injuries and form are an excuse. When you've wanted to perform you have. So why has the consistency gone? The answer to me, is because Klopp is done. It all feels a bit like Mancini's last season with City. He didn't get what he wanted in the transfer market and he's mentally checked out. The formations Klopp has experimented with are bizarre. Playing Salah central when he's so good from the wide right position. You've got other players who can play centrally so there's no logic to that change. Klopp's fallen out with the owners and he's done.

They're at it again with the "always the victims" is about Hillsborough bullshit. Leeds fans singing it this week. I sincerely hope it gets louder and louder each week from every set of fans in the country to bite back on the ridiculous accusation it's about Hillsborough. The stunning lack of self awareness to not see the overwhelming number of instances of them playing the victim, (none related to Hillsborough) is mind boggling. Always the victims.

Last edited:
I'd be more concerned about how you could beat us yet lost to Forest and Leeds. We're your cup final obviously, you step up when you play us and the game has an edge. The difference is whilst we played okay, but tactically weren't quite right, we addressed that and have gone on to beat Brighton and Leicester - making 7 changes for the Leicester game following our draw in Dortmund.

The injuries and form are an excuse. When you've wanted to perform you have. So why has the consistency gone? The answer to me, is because Klopp is done. It all feels a bit like Mancini's last season with City. He didn't get what he wanted in the transfer market and he's mentally checked out. The formations Klopp has experimented with are bizarre. Playing Salah central when he's so good from the wide right position. You've got other players who can play centrally so there's no logic to that change. Klopp's fallen out with the owners and he's done.
Will Klippety relegate 'em?
:-))

They're at it again with the "always the victims" is about Hillsborough bullshit. Leeds fans singing it this week. I sincerely hope it gets louder and louder each week from every set of fans in the country to bite back on the ridiculous accusation it's about Hillsborough. The stunning lack of self awareness to see the overwhelming number of instances of them playing the victim, (none related to Hillsborough) is mind boggling. Always the victims.

"Liverpool victims of further vile chanting about being victims"

They're at it again with the "always the victims" is about Hillsborough bullshit. Leeds fans singing it this week. I sincerely hope it gets louder and louder each week from every set of fans in the country to bite back on the ridiculous accusation it's about Hillsborough. The stunning lack of self awareness to see the overwhelming number of instances of them playing the victim, (none related to Hillsborough) is mind boggling. Always the victims.

Deduct 40 points from every team where fans mention anything bad about them. Perhaps Liverpool could offer up a booklet of acceptable chants and songs possibly containing Danny Boy and anything containing death to the royal family.

Problem sorted.

There was a problem with English clubs but what they did was so many levels above what everyone else was.

Kicking off and being causing trouble vs murdering 39 people

There is trouble & then there is mass deaths. 2 entirely different outcomes,
So why were all English clubs banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.