Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was behind the goal at Wembley nobody had a clue about the minutes silence.
I was also at Anfield when we played them on the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough in 2014. There was a minutes silence and the City fans observed it(impeccably). Even had a banner about justice for the 96. Not sure what the banner actually said but there were plenty of Scousers coming over to thank the City fans in the pub after.
This animosity between the fans has grown because of the rivalry on the pitch in recent years. It needs to be wound down. I have Scouse mates, blue and red and I try to get to Goodison and Anfield every season. Its a good place to go now and Scousers really do love their football. Dredging up memories of incidents that happened there in the 70's and 80's is not a true reflection of the modern day and I'm someone who got a right good kicking at Goodison in 81.
Them and the media dragging Hillsborough into every conversation doesn't help either. It was a tragic event and they had to fight hard to get justice. Its done now they've had an enquiry, justice has been served. Let it go.

It’s not been created by City fans so your best posting this on RAWK & get them to wind their neck in.

The UK media ...

676991e95915dc607c62c8b8ef757c46.gif

I was behind the goal at Wembley nobody had a clue about the minutes silence.
I was also at Anfield when we played them on the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough in 2014. There was a minutes silence and the City fans observed it(impeccably). Even had a banner about justice for the 96. Not sure what the banner actually said but there were plenty of Scousers coming over to thank the City fans in the pub after.
This animosity between the fans has grown because of the rivalry on the pitch in recent years. It needs to be wound down. I have Scouse mates, blue and red and I try to get to Goodison and Anfield every season. Its a good place to go now and Scousers really do love their football. Dredging up memories of incidents that happened there in the 70's and 80's is not a true reflection of the modern day and I'm someone who got a right good kicking at Goodison in 81.
Them and the media dragging Hillsborough into every conversation doesn't help either. It was a tragic event and they had to fight hard to get justice. Its done now they've had an enquiry, justice has been served. Let it go.
Your last sentence sums it up. The dippers don’t let anything go. They are the ultimate victim syndrome sufferers

I see that Conte has even been banned from the Haringey changing rooms for three matches. What was the difference between Klopp's indelicate language and Conte's? I wonder if these managers spoke in their mother tongues they'd get away with a lot. I suppose if Pep approached the fourth official with a beaming smile and emptied the full Catalan lexicon of foul language he'd be done. There'd be every fucker in the press box with just one CSE in pottery between 'em would have it translated into the King's English (see what I did there, yer Dipper bastards!) before the teams had got back in the changing room.

I see that Conte has even been banned from the Haringey changing rooms for three matches. What was the difference between Klopp's indelicate language and Conte's? I wonder if these managers spoke in their mother tongues they'd get away with a lot. I suppose if Pep approached the fourth official with a beaming smile and emptied the full Catalan lexicon of foul language he'd be done. There'd be every fucker in the press box with just one CSE in pottery between 'em would have it translated into the King's English (see what I did there, yer Dipper bastards!) before the teams had got back in the changing room.

Uefa has the bollocks to ban managers and why fergie never messed with them like he did with the premier where he new he had people in high places

Dear god, it’s looking like it’s going to be another wonderful evening of European football ruined by the behaviour of Liverpool fans. How many times!!
Dippers will be in for a rude awakening, Napoli Ultras are fucking mental. I was in Sorrento a few years back and our driver told me a few stories of his past - off the radar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.