Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move by Liverpool salah has at least 3 seasons at a top level
Really ?
Without looking at goals/assists stats, I feel that Salah has been "worked out" by opposing defenders.
More teams are realising you must defend deep against Liverpool (and don't get tempted to attack in numbers, leaving yourself open to the long ball over the top, which Liverpool use frequently).
His "mazy, wonderful runs" are less effective against a packed defence.
My concern is he may develop a partnership with one or two of their recent signings ? As it was obvious that Mane & Salah were both desperate to be the main man...

Mohamed Salah has signed a new three-year contract with Liverpool.

The 30-year-old Egypt forward only had a year left on his previous deal and there had been doubts about whether he would stay.
Disappointing but hopefully causes unrest in their dressing room. Surely the footballs finest captain & spokesman of his peers Sir Hendo to ask for parity

I won't lie I'm a bit annoyed as I thought he'd leave on a free

But in the other hand I'm glad they've had to break their precious wage structure, this will only make it harder and harder for then to get new talent and retain their own players now

Also easy to forget this man basically ghosted the 2nd half of this season

I never really thought he’d leave on a free so I’m happy to see they at least have to pay him what he’s worth now. Push that wage bill higher…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.