Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think these cunts will run us close again next season.
...and Spurs...and Chelsea?
Haaland is going to give you more points this year and so I see it as other teams having to be at their peak for almost every game. Little margin for error. I thought Chelsea would have been closer last year, but then I also thought the rags would also have been closer and (happily), Oh how wrong I was about that!
Just hope it is close.
Thats perhaps my realistic head on....
Optmistic head....This year is our year.

Let's hear how Jordan trys to spin this one on Monday Morning on Talk shite.

£85mill for Nunez. And now £400K a week for Salah.

But according to Jordan, repeatedly, Klopp and Liverpool do everything the right way.
Jordan is a prick end off

View attachment 48531

We ain't getting this level of PR unless we send a whole new generation of City fans to sit on editorial boards of top media houses gradually in next 30yrs, not just in UK but across the globe.

When we won the league last year there was not even a picture in Indian newspapers, just a side article. When Atletico won the league (Laliga not even broadcast in India on TV btw) they had a half page article. Surely it can't be a coincidence, nobody even supports Atletico here. City should do something about it, since we have clubs around the world. Throw your weight around and these media houses will fall in line.
Don’t disagree, but City and FSG seem to have policies of understatement. No idea why.

True.
I was just looking a while ago at the winners of various competitions over the last 10 years only to realise our Aguero title win was prior to the last 10 years.
United are hanging in there as there last title win was 10 seasons ago.
Tempus fugit.

Think these cunts will run us close again next season.

It's going to be a right fight next season and spurs and arsenal back in the frame for a top 4 place and then Newcastle the unknown and could be in the race for a top 6, Liverpool should be looking over their shoulders at them clubs before looking over the other shoulder at Manchester city

...and Spurs...and Chelsea?
Haaland is going to give you more points this year and so I see it as other teams having to be at their peak for almost every game. Little margin for error. I thought Chelsea would have been closer last year, but then I also thought the rags would also have been closer and (happily), Oh how wrong I was about that!
Just hope it is close.
Thats perhaps my realistic head on....
Optmistic head....This year is our year.

6lnf48.jpg

FWIW I also think it'll be another close one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.