Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if it’s healthy or not but I must spend 95% of my online time in the BM forum constantly clicking the new posts button. A lot of the time new comments have been added to the Media thread, the Scum thread or the Dippers thread and I seem to have developed an intense hatred of all three entities.

Yesterday I was waiting to go on the first tee at the local golf club and some guy pulled up in his car which had a Liverpool air freshener hanging from his mirror and I just really wanted to smash his windows in and jump up and down on his bonnet and roof. Don’t know the guy but I’m guessing he’s a prick.
Hope it smelled of pepperspray.

Fucking Dipper flag flying at Glastonbury. I take it they claim Diana Ross as one of their own as well.
Someone posted at the Stones gig at Candlefield there was a flag:

“Charlie Watts, RIP, YNWA”

Indeed, I went once a while back

Funnily enough, there was a gang of scousers going around robbing from peoples tents. No joke.
The last time I went to Glastonbury in the early 90s, we got there a little late and ended up camping near the perimeter fence. All night we had to listen to a group of lads who were charging a tenner to help people climb the fence and get in for free. Can anyone guess where these entrepreneurial scrotes were from..?

Anyone who goes above and beyond to those levels deserves credit.. well done hope it continues,

I have found that when you make it big in another sport or industry it’s always better to leave your footie alligencies out of it... that way you unite the town and city you come from or represent.. always thought it was stupid for boxers like David Price to do his ring walk to “ You’ll Never Walk Alone “ or Tony Bellew coming out to “ Z Cars “ as straight away you have split your fanbase in half.. the amount of reds fans who used to love seeing Bellew lose was amazing.. you get away with being vocal with your football team coming from Leeds or Newcastle as that Josh Warrington from Leeds proves.. he even gets players from Leeds to carry his belt into the ring and the whole City is behind him.. point I am making is John.. Paul.. George and Ringo probably were clever enough to not publicaly show who they supported
Ricky Hatton and the Gallaghers say hello.

Anyone who goes above and beyond to those levels deserves credit.. well done hope it continues,

I have found that when you make it big in another sport or industry it’s always better to leave your footie alligencies out of it... that way you unite the town and city you come from or represent.. always thought it was stupid for boxers like David Price to do his ring walk to “ You’ll Never Walk Alone “ or Tony Bellew coming out to “ Z Cars “ as straight away you have split your fanbase in half.. the amount of reds fans who used to love seeing Bellew lose was amazing.. you get away with being vocal with your football team coming from Leeds or Newcastle as that Josh Warrington from Leeds proves.. he even gets players from Leeds to carry his belt into the ring and the whole City is behind him.. point I am making is John.. Paul.. George and Ringo probably were clever enough to not publicaly show who they supported
Shoulda wore half n half shorts ;)

96C8BE36-7666-495D-85FA-D6D31E903932.png

So, the truth is out. Tut Tut City!

I mean, how can it be untrue when Aman's mate is a great hacker.

Enjoy league 2 and watching LFC win the league every season after never any money

Some of their fans are true cranks Ha Ha

View attachment 48130

So, the truth is out. Tut Tut City!

I mean, how can it be untrue when Aman's mate is a great hacker.

Enjoy league 2 and watching LFC win the league every season after never any money

Some of their fans are true cranks Ha Ha
What the fuck is he on about ?'' All that hard work was for nothing'' It wasnt for nothing,it cost them shitloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.