Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That idiot probably studied advanced maths at school and that was what he wrote in the exam paper for the question ........

"What is the sum of 2 plus 2 and you must show your workings".
Advanced Maths to a Dipper,

You sell 12000 tickets for a match, calculate by any means possible the number of fans that will get into the ground?

A major tragedy at a football match caused by Liverpool fans.
Show your calculations to prove the number of fans to blame is Zero.

You have the best Team, Best Manager, and Best Player in every position and still only win 1 League Title, explan how this is possible?

Liverpool sell 1 average Player for a ridiculous made up fee. The fee received then funds purchases 10 times its value, how is this possible without the use of Witchcraft.

Illustrate how 1 man with 1 spade digs 1 hole in Stanley Park and costs £50m

I think the pricks at RAWK has deceived you mate. A previous post on here said that it was locked not too long after their humiliation and cleaned up three times.

Once a **** always, always a ****.
I watched the edited version then!

Its frightening over there...you cant tell me they're not deranged...from the Palace thread...

" Worrying that we’ve spent 4 points from our 20 point reserve, hopefully we can regain 6 points so we’re up to 22 points. Man City have a bank of minus 4 points though so if they lose more points, a negative plus a negative is a positive. So ideally we need them to keep winning, it’d be annoying to see them increase that bank by losing games. If we take their average points total of the last two seasons, add our 20 point bank, delete their bank, and then maybe see if Arsenal or Spurs have a bank that we can borrow, then we can drop 24 more points"
Fuck that would test Carol Vorderman, Brian Cox and Stephen Hawking.

So Klopps going with Witchcraft for this weeks excuse, thats new
21a340ec0bdec6ae779397cbaf9806ca1c32317e.gifv
jurgen-klopp_3541071b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.