Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE THE CULTISTS ARE DELUDED ENOUGH IF WE POST THIS WE HAVE SOME SORT OF INFLUENCE OVER EVENTS

Exacleeeee.

I want to sell my car.
John Smith may like to buy my car.
Its a red car, and John likes Red cars.

But first, before I finalise a deal with John, a near neighbour Billy Bloggs provides unsolicited opinions on the state of my red car, and the value of my car.

Billy Bloggs lives down the street and provides unsolicited opinions on a variety of subjects.

Billy likes to feel important, and get involved.

It's got fuck all to do with Billy.

Billy is a **** and get's told to fuck off.

The narrative is being set in the press that the reason FSG have put Liverpool up for sale is that they can’t compete any longer financially with City. That’s absolute rubbish!!!

They tried to trademark the name Liverpool but failed.

They were the ones behind project restart, which was effectively an attempt to grab more and more TV revenue but failed.

They, along with the Glazers were the English club contingent that plotted the Super League but that failed.

They even had to roll back on furloughing their non playing staff.

For all the media tried to make out that they have been the saviours of all football, they are in fact the worst example of corporate greed, and would have happily seen football go to the dogs in order to make a few quid. Thankfully they were blocked at every attempt and now having seen what Chelsea were sold for, they want out.

Correct and Martin Samual piece spells it out!

MARTIN SAMUEL: FSG's decision to sell confirms the Super League was the end game

The decision to sell confirms that the European Super League was the end game

Exacleeeee.

I want to sell my car.
John Smith may like to buy my car.
Its a red car, and John likes Red cars.

But first, before I finalise a deal with John, a near neighbour Billy Bloggs provides unsolicited opinions on the state of my red car, and the value of my car.

Billy Bloggs lives down the street and provides unsolicited opinions on a variety of subjects.

Billy likes to feel important, and get involved.

It's got fuck all to do with Billy.

Billy is a **** and get's told to fuck off.
So, Did you sell the car?

Last edited:
With the pound v dollar crashing taking adding 40m to their debt and interest rate hikes adding even more to their costs, the international financial situation for the Fenway group and potential investors is grim.
Most investors rely on loan (debt) This is not a good time to incur debt. Could be interesting.

Correct and Martin Samual piece spells it out!

MARTIN SAMUEL: FSG's decision to sell confirms the Super League was the end game

The decision to sell confirms that the European Super League was the end game

Spot on, but if the super League really is dead in the water then some other clubs truly are fucked - I think the big two in Spain and the rags were depending on it. Also, Levy was probably hoping it would save him putting his hand in his own pocket.

Martin Samuel spot on again.

The Super League was the main end game for FSG and it failed.

They can't monetise anything more because they won't use their own pockets.

Essentially, they want someone else to give them £4bn and let some other mug stump up the rebuild.

Any proper investor with £4bn would buy United before Liverpool, simply because of the commercial clout.

The Glazers have also let it be known for a couple years they would sell at the right price and yet...

The spin the media give to the scousers is a site to be seen, it’s like FSG has bled there own blood sweat and there own money! FSG have spent nought of there own money it’s the yanks way! All your hearing reading now is they can’t compete because of “state owned clubs” ifs there excuse always have been!

The Americans are the worse owners any football club could ever have! Borrow borrow love debt milk the club for everything they have then when the markets interest rates are going up lending is going to cost a fortune they want to sell up!

The bloke who broke this just said it could take up to 2 years to find a buyer it won’t be sold as quick as chelsea was! So two years of spending next to nought and I think this will effect the Liverpool players and Klopp to leave!

Boehly at Chelsea and is hedge fund backers will realise soon if they don’t now that they made a massive bollocks buying chelsea! There accounts that are out soon will see a loss of 200m I reckon and a new manager who need to spend and ship out a few of those ageing players!

Think arsenal spurs Newcastle and even the rags are more stable than them..

Last edited:
Martin Samuel spot on again.

The Super League was the main end game for FSG and it failed.

They can't monetise anything more because they won't use their own pockets.

Essentially, they want someone else to give them £4bn and let some other mug stump up the rebuild.

Any proper investor with £4bn would buy United before Liverpool, simply because of the commercial clout.

The Glazers have also let it be known for a couple years they would sell at the right price and yet...
I don't know what exactly is meant by the term "proper investor"... But if I were an investor, I would invest anywhere but in a football club. There are too many uncertain variables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.