Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pathetic by Gerrard.

First as a parent I’d be worried shit about my daughter, the fact that innocent victims have been killed as part of fueds.

Then just being amongst them, asked to hold something, maybe criminal assets.

Then I’d be considering why would I want to be around gangsters when I’m a high profile sportsman. All the boxers have had to distance themselves & he’s jumped in with both feet.
Slid in with both feet....

been a little while since I was last a guest on your forum, been a bit preoccupied with newcastle's run in to the end of what's been a cracking season for us relatively speaking.
anyway, just thought I'd pop in again to say congratulations on your treble win. I mean in fairness I'm as partisan to newcastle as all supporters are to their own clubs, so man city winning one cup or 3 doesn't mean a great deal to me in reality. however I have a special kind of hatred for the red dippers and this thread just seemed an appropriate place to acknowledge your achievement, not only on the football front but also on managing to reduce the already bitter, self entitled, hypocritical and terminally stupid fuckwits in to a frothing, gibbering mess.
reading rawk the last couple of days has been glorious.
thank you man city, keep up the good work until such time as it's our turn to pick up the mantle.

:)

Not very well. It seems that football died at the final whistle. He is so bitter that he never even said City won, he said Inter have lost it. They ain't bothered though...Honest! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What the tubby plastic scouse potato headed prick forgot to add was..
Football always dies when the feral red twats smash up a city, abuse locals, try and jib in by the thousands, print hundreds of fake tickets then accuse locals of causing trouble.
Or maybe when you red pricks got everyone banned from Europe, I'd say football definitely died for a good few years then.

This helium head for the tramps is a fuckin absolute dickhead.

Have a shite summer drinking that bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.