Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

That's sad i think..Bradford football fans should really follow City..then Park Avenue... where does this picking a glory side come from..i'd rather us stick with our 60,000 fans incl armchairs who have a genuine commection...click counts are ridiculous modern trend
I agree on your first point, but glory hunting isn’t exactly a modern phenomenon; it’s why the two cheeks have so many "fans" in this country and around the world.

Strange they started the window quickly but have still just made 2 signings, and go into this weekend without a recognised DM

I still worry about Liverpool, think player for player they're still better than Arsenal if they have a good season which they have after every bad one
Unfortunately, I think they will eventually get Lavia and they should be looking at a top 4 place. However, they can forget about a title challenge as their defence is very flaky. Van Dijk hasn't been the same since his injury and TAA is a liability.

There's more chance of Dua Lipa sitting on my face than Liverpool finishing in the top 4.
Want a bet on that and I don't mean Dua Lipa sitting on you're face :)

I think Liverpool will finish second behind us especially if they end up signing Lavia.

They are the most dangerous team in the league other than City. I think the dippers are the only team other than City to go on a run of winning 10/15 games in a row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.