Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

That's sad i think..Bradford football fans should really follow City..then Park Avenue... where does this picking a glory side come from..i'd rather us stick with our 60,000 fans incl armchairs who have a genuine commection...click counts are ridiculous modern trend
Bradford sadly is full of the twats you should see the amounts of Leeds tops in show :( I would rather see a Man City any day of the week than one of them wankers ............ It's gonna happen wether you like it or not the more successful you are the more gloryhunters you will attract and that goes for any club in the land .............

Want a bet on that and I don't mean Dua Lipa sitting on you're face :)

I think Liverpool will finish second behind us especially if they end up signing Lavia.

They are the most dangerous team in the league other than City. I think the dippers are the only team other than City to go on a run of winning 10/15 games in a row.
I think there in for a bad season and wouldn't be shocked if Klopp doesn't fook it off before the seasons out.
They looked good towards the end when the pressure was off and how many times have they pulled that trick recently ????
Them like United will get the hype because the media crave them to do well when the reality is both clubs will struggle to get top 4 if the other big hitters have good seasons ..............Chelsea and Spurs won't be as bad this time around so your probably looking at 2 from 5 who will be after 3rd and 4th place and God help them if an outsider ( Villa or Brighton ????) have a good season

I think there in for a bad season and wouldn't be shocked if Klopp doesn't fook it off before the seasons out.
They looked good towards the end when the pressure was off and how many times have they pulled that trick recently ????
Them like United will get the hype because the media crave them to do well when the reality is both clubs will struggle to get top 4 if the other big hitters have good seasons ..............Chelsea and Spurs won't be as bad this time around so your probably looking at 2 from 5 who will be after 3rd and 4th place and God help them if an outsider ( Villa or Brighton ????) have a good season
There is that doubt surrounding Klopps future and if he does go then they are in massive trouble.

They have serious firepower that's why I think they'll be sniffing around. Jota, Diaz, Gakpo, Salah, Nunez ect they'll have no issues scoring goals it's the defensive side of things again they could struggle with.

Here's hoping they don't sigh Lavia and struggle defensively again like last season but personally I think they'll do well. Unfortunately they are capable of giving any team in the league a proper doing on there day and that can't be said about alot of teams in the league.

I hope you guys are following the legendary meltdown from Liverpool fans on Twitter about Chelsea hijacking Lavia. FSG out is like number 2 trending on Twitter right now and RAWK are in a meltdown mode with many of them turning against their owners. If Chelsea sign Lavia, the meltdown is going to be even greater.

It is probably going to happen at some point, but have we made a major error yet in terms of the youngsters we let go, I don’t think so. I’m sure Lavia is decent, but if he was genuinely a £50m player we would have kept him. Let Chelsea and Liverpool get in a bidding war, whilst our sell on money keeps increasing.

Unfortunately, I think they will eventually get Lavia and they should be looking at a top 4 place. However, they can forget about a title challenge as their defence is very flaky. Van Dijk hasn't been the same since his injury and TAA is a liability.

I still don't understand why they are targeting Lavia

I'm a huge Lavia fan, I am disappointed he's going to be going to another big 6 team as I think the world is at his feet and has such a high ceiling

But he's still a kid, and plays like it. He is very good, but I can't see him being a starting anchor for a team with genuine aspirations as of today

Maybe in a year or 2, but it's very risky Liverpool hanging all their DM hopes on a 19 year old with one good but not exceptional year of football under his belt

Just annoying Southampton were so shit, as another year of prem experience under then I'm sure we would've revised him next summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.