Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I love how every rag and dipper not from Manchester or Liverpool always has a little story to explain why they support them that isn't just, "They were the best team when I was a kid," which we all know is the actual truth.

The number of Welsh people who support the rags 'because of Ryan Giggs' is hilarious. Funny, I've never met anyone from Cardiff who supported Spurs because of Gareth Bale or Newcastle because of Gary Speed.
Or City because of Cliff Sear.

Hey lfc fans........

1914.jpg

Apologies it’s the Daily Mail, however evidence of how some of the mouth breathers who follow Liverpool like to intimidate and scare people who speak out against their actions. Former England goal keeper and his wife on the receiving end of this one.

Apologies it’s the Daily Mail, however evidence of how some of the mouth breathers who follow Liverpool like to intimidate and scare people who speak out against their actions. Former England goal keeper and his wife on the receiving end of this one.
It's sad, but hardly surprising.

What an incredibly stupid person. You would think that working for BT he would have some knowledge of how to act when using a telephone. His defence rolled out a bunch of trite excuses trying to excuse his behaviour - obviously the victim in this case!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.