Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I've grown to really dislike the redscouse fans over the years since we have become successful - they are just sooooo far up their arses
I keep telling myself I can't hate them as much as I do Rags, but they've come or are becoming mighty close.

I've a feeling this may drop off somewhat now Klopp has left, but they'll be the ones demanding 'justice' the loudest if City are exonerated of the 115.

I keep telling myself I can't hate them as much as I do Rags, but they've come or are becoming mighty close.

I've a feeling this may drop off somewhat now Klopp has left, but they'll be the ones demanding 'justice' the loudest if City are exonerated of the 115.
Yep - I am hoping that they just slide further and further down the league and become increasingly just irrelevant - entitled cunts

Grown. I've always thought they were despicable.
I didn’t used to mind Littlewoods, and all associated with the club, up until the League game at Klanfield in the run-in during the 2013-14 season.

After the due respect we showed to the Hillsborough tragedy remembrance, they booed Yaya, when he was stretchered off, and then the horrible bastards attacked one of our supporters' buses, when it was leaving.

My hatred of everything Littlewoods has increased season by season ever since.

The fans have always been vicious and nasty, but through the 70s to the 90s, the team could be watched with, often begrudging, respect. The CL final in Istanbul in 2005 is when they jumped the shark and the whole thing started to disappear up its own arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.