Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Mostly I detest the dipper fans more than the actual club itself, but I truly hate and despise anything and everything to do with the rags, club and fans.
Furlough FC have always been a despicable club. Don't forget how they stood by Suarez after he was outed as a racist ****, and even sanctioned players wearing t-shirts showing their support for him.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Ahh, those cheeky, loveable scousers with their dry, quirky humour about 'Germans bombing their chippy,' their down-to-earth, working class charm, and their eye-twinkling charisma.
Remember how we laughed when that first brick shattered one of the windows on our team bus? How disgusted we felt when Eddie was allowed to headbutt Mane's boots - and get away with it? Think of the tears we shed when poor Suarez was victimised by the witch-hunting media just because he was a nasty little racist with a tendency to bite people. Bingo's hilarious remark about a 'sad day for football.'
But above all, the immense anger we all felt when the sporting world made disparaging remarks about the behaviour of dipper fans at the Heysel stadium.

To alleviate the intense suffering their lovely, wholesome fans have had to endure over the years (due to our overwhelming superiority), I vote every club in the Premier league forfeit their right to play for the title and hand the trophy over now, to the dippers. That way they won't have the inconvenience of having to actually do anything, they can just sit around all day doing fuck all but enjoy the benefits of other people's generosity.

It means more.

Furlough FC have always been a despicable club. Don't forget how they stood by Suarez after he was outed as a racist ****, and even sanctioned players wearing t-shirts showing their support for him.

Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Not to mention the 40 odd thousand of them inside Anfield openly booing Patrice Evra for being racially abused by Suarez.

I didn’t used to mind Littlewoods, and all associated with the club, up until the League game at Klanfield in the run-in during the 2013-14 season.

After the due respect we showed to the Hillsborough tragedy remembrance, they booed Yaya, when he was stretchered off, and then the horrible bastards attacked one of our supporters' buses, when it was leaving.

My hatred of everything Littlewoods has increased season by season ever since.
I've never liked them, going back to the early seventies, mainly because my late dad hated them so much. He used to tell me stories of when he'd stand on the kop and there would be more City fans than Liverpool fans because they were an average second division side. He hated the fact that they used to brag so much of how brilliant they were after they got the pools money as they had forgotten what they were before that.

I've never liked them, going back to the early seventies, mainly because my late dad hated them so much. He used to tell me stories of when he'd stand on the kop and there would be more City fans than Liverpool fans because they were an average second division side. He hated the fact that they used to brag so much of how brilliant they were after they got the pools money as they had forgotten what they were before that.
Yes. Let us hope that we never forget our history. Youngsters today don’t know just how bad we were. Be humble, but win.
Having lived through the decline courtesy of Swales, our current success gives an old fart like me enormous joy.

I didn’t used to mind Littlewoods, and all associated with the club, up until the League game at Klanfield in the run-in during the 2013-14 season.

After the due respect we showed to the Hillsborough tragedy remembrance, they booed Yaya, when he was stretchered off, and then the horrible bastards attacked one of our supporters' buses, when it was leaving.

My hatred of everything Littlewoods has increased season by season ever since.
I hate to admit it, but the rags did try to tell us. I grew up in Eccles amongst match going reds and they despised them with a passion. I didn't mind them too much because they were one of the only teams who threatened Baconface's United. My word, I've changed my view on them. If United would've knocked us out in the FA Cup Quarter Final and played Liverpool at Wembley, I'd have wanted United to win it.

Yes. Let us hope that we never forget our history. Youngsters today don’t know just how bad we were. Be humble, but win.
Having lived through the decline courtesy of Swales, our current success gives an old fart like me enormous joy.
Indeed.

As I say regularly (and no doubt as far as they're concerned, boringly!) to the younger Blues in our group in the Family Stand, that when other clubs' supporters bang on about 'Istree' and 'Buying Class', just tell them that City stood in the Olympic Stadium in Berlin in 1937 and told Hitler he and his bully boys could to 'get to fuck' when the team refused to comply with the Nazi salute prior to the start of the game.

Now then, THAT'S 'History', THAT'S 'Class'..

And for good measure I throw in Tomas Borges' lines from his poem.. 'My personal revenge will be to show you the kindness in the eyes of my people/ Who have always fought relentlessly in battle and been generous and firm in victory..'

(What's that? Time for my medication again? Already?! No, not that thermometer again, please Matron..!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.