Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klipperty sees what he wants to see, he informed the world that Jones didn't touch the spuds player and even had the backing of the rat Neville, so if he didn't see why Jones was sent off he can fuck off with his analysis of the offside.

0:26 in

That's the first time I've seen it after hearing all of the whining. The most clear red card you'll ever see. It's exactly like the Mane one on Ederson in that Liverpool fans seem to think that it can only be a red card if you did it on purpose. All this 'his foot came off the top of the ball' shite. So what? It then went studs-first into the other player's standing leg ffs.

That's the first time I've seen it after hearing all of the whining. The most clear red card you'll ever see. It's exactly like the Mane one on Ederson in that Liverpool fans seem to think that it can only be a red card if you did it on purpose. All this 'his foot came off the top of the ball' shite. So what? It then went studs-first into the other player's standing leg ffs.

It shows how the bias works mate, people who haven't seen it relying on other people with ulterior motives claiming from the rooftops that the player wasn't touched.

Every decent, honest football fan knows that game should be replayed. Unfortunately, due to fixture congestion that is not possible so I believe it is only right, proper and above all, sporting that the match be awarded 1-0 to Liverpool.
I am going to start a twitter campaign to see that this happens and I urge you all to get behind this campaign....

#hahafuckinghaha

Well said. Fuck em. These pigmol nobs will compensate them at some point.
I was annoyed at Micah on MotD, apologising to them for the own goal, non goal, and sending off.
Does he not watch our games?
He obviously doesn't remember the penalty given against him at klanfield in the league cup semi final by fat boy Dowd

The question is why did Jones have his studs up? You don't kick the ball with your studs. It is a red card all day. It is irrelevant that his foot glanced the ball first. It was reckless and dangerous.

It was dangerous play, he should have led with his instep towards the ball but instead he went studs up and was out of control. If he plays the block tackle he's putting a fair challenge in but he's out of control and endangering the other player.
You can tell Gary fuckin Neville used to tackle like a **** as he was all about it being fair.

No doubt the tramps will try and get in rescinded.

As a sidenote I'm absolutely made up these smelly fuckers have been shafted good and proper, about time it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.