Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every decent, honest football fan knows that game should be replayed. Unfortunately, due to fixture congestion that is not possible so I believe it is only right, proper and above all, sporting that the match be awarded 1-0 to Liverpool.
I am going to start a twitter campaign to see that this happens and I urge you all to get behind this campaign....

#hahafuckinghaha
You could add it to their thread here, they would love that idea.

The question is why did Jones have his studs up? You don't kick the ball with your studs. It is a red card all day. It is irrelevant that his foot glanced the ball first. It was reckless and dangerous.

Big deal being made about Jones studs rolling over the ball. Jones is stretching, reaching in and leading with his studs and bringing forward motion of his standing foot which is sliding on the grass. He's going in strongly but also looking out for number 1.

The reason he goes over the ball is because Bissouma gets to it first with his toes. Had Jones instead got to the ball first using that technique then he may have popped the bladder.

Seriously find how Liverpool loss is somehow Man City’s fault bizarre even with Times piece by Joyce about referee being at UAE match before the yesterdays match.

Now it’s conspiracy theory on Twitter.

Seriously find how Liverpool loss is somehow Man City’s fault bizarre even with Times piece by Joyce about referee being at UAE match before the yesterdays match.

Now it’s conspiracy theory on Twitter.

Joyce the Liverpool fanzine supporter who has a platform in an American paper! Then the rest of the racists retweets it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.