Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
See LiVARpool are going to explore a range of option against pgmol. That doesn't sound good somebody is getting sacked. Not like Liverpool to go over the top. :) I don't recall this amount of scrutiny after pgmol's howler at old scaffold last season.
i cant wait to see the outrage next time a decisions goes in their favour incorrectly, but i guess ill have to wait a whole week until the brighton game to see that

There is a wonderful irony in this. It transpires that the VAR didn’t check it because they thought the on field decision was a goal. In other words, in order to assist the victims and ensure that there was no chance of disallowing it, they didn’t check it. The manipulation week in week out of VAR to favour these clowns and the rags is the norm, and this time inadvertently it has totally rebounded on all involved. Brilliant.

Very dangerous to try and seek some sort of action here, it is likely they will get many favourable decisions over the season, do all the other clubs seek extra points, a replayed match or sackings?
They aren't know as the victims for nothing

The VAR victims?

They’ll be a new type of claim advert soon:
‘Have you been affected by a VAR decision? Has a wrongful decision caused you loss and hurt? VVL4U *, VAR victim lawyers for you, are a professional and dedicated scouse hit squad who will threaten and whine on your behalf of your victimhood. They are a ‘no win, we sue’ group, so you know you can continue your lifestyle of leisure at others cost, safe in the knowledge that others will actively work instead of you, for your monetary needs.
Don’t delay, call today on our free dedicated victim line, just speed dial ‘19’ ‘6 times’ to be connected to dedicated scousers whining for you’

* not to be confused with the VVD4U fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.