Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ridiculous mate. Every club is on the end of it but for some reason the outcry is way over the top. It's as if the biggest injustice of the game. There are people posting on Facebook today it's the worst VAR decision ever lol.

Last season Jota kicked Skipp in the head, made him bleed, stayed on the pitch and got a last minute winner. All I heard was "it evens itself out" "it wasn't an obvious ref error" etc

The worst part is they'll bring this up for years but ignore their favourable decisions through the years. Especially during the title winning year they seemed to get a hell of a lot of favourable decisions.

There is no denying they got it wrong, but this isn't anything new and unique, only if you have red tinted glasses.

Anyway, good luck for the season mate, its gonna be a long season fella
Yep, every week there is something like this... Just happens it has gone against the media darlings who will cry forever.

Long season indeed for us. Probably get 2 sent off in the derby from dodgy VAR ha ha. Serious, we need to buck up and soon. I am fearful but they are my team so Come On. I also get to watch City in Champs league as well so bonus.

That booking where his foot came.off the top of the ball was nonsense. How the fuck is a player supposed to do anything about that. As for the VAR and offside. Plenty are talking about it because of the absolutely ridiculous amount of coverage it's been given. One pundit said it was the worst decision he'd ever seen. Ex pro I think. I'm not having that. Worst decision ever.....?????
it was Aldo

And if Spurs win the re-played game ? Best of 5 ?

And if Spurs win the re-play after that ? Best of 7 ?

We'll see who really controls the PL now the red scouse toys have been well and truly launched out of the pram.

If clubs start asking for games to be replayed,
due to wrong decisions, there will a game every day over at Old Trafford

This game replaying could be fun. I would back England to beat Argentina in a replay of the 1986 "Hand of God" game given that three of the Argy starting players have passed away.
Maybe we could also replay the Battle of Hastings?
The 3 of them would still be quicker than Peter Reid

That booking where his foot came.off the top of the ball was nonsense. How the fuck is a player supposed to do anything about that. As for the VAR and offside. Plenty are talking about it because of the absolutely ridiculous amount of coverage it's been given. One pundit said it was the worst decision he'd ever seen. Ex pro I think. I'm not having that. Worst decision ever.....?????
Your foot doesn't go off the top of the ball unless you're going in too high in the first place.

He was clearly nowhere near playing the ball cleanly, and when you're coming in with your foot at that angle, it's dangerous.

Mr Spitty saying that in 10 years of doing his sky punditry he has never discussed a decision more. Why the fuck didn't they discuss last season's shitshow against the rags when they were allowed a goal against us that was so far offside every City player stopped. It was a far worse decision than the Liverpool goal.
We should stir things up by .requesting the audio for the Rashford offside last season if the dips are asking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.