Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting like the JFK conspiracy.
Howard Webb joined the South Yorkshire Police in 1992. His work colleagues throughout the 90’s were gobshites like Sykes, Middup, Duckenfield, McKay, Burman, Bettison etc etc

And yet we’re mad to suggest the chief of English referring may have a slight anti-Liverpool leaning
Oliver Stone has been contacted to make the film.

Kevin Costner cast as Klopp. John Malkovich as Howard Webb.

Flipper as Jamie Carragher.

The rat from Ratatouille playing Gary Neville.

Wow, that could be interesting.

So Liverpool, by complaining about the incompetence of miscommunication have unknowingly revealed that they are treated differently because tight decisions in their favour are not ‘checked from all angles’, they are just waved through.

And the incident would have been completely unreported if the VAR room had ‘correctly’ communicated their decision, (causing the goal to stand), burying the actual real corruption story that they didn’t review it at all.

As I’ve mentioned already, if this Liverpool complaint leads to release of VAR/ref audio and video to ALL, then it would be quite sweet if the corrupt bias is swept away by Liverpool’s own actions.

I await the media picking up these actual nuances and running with them… just like I await the heat death of the universe.
As has been said on Bluemoon many times, by me, and many others, the communication over VAR reviews should be played over loudspeaker to the stadium, and therefore, the world, so that everyone knows what is going on, just like they do in both rugby codes and cricket.

That way, everybody knows where they stand, and what’s going on.

As has been said on Bluemoon many times, by me, and many others, the communication over VAR reviews should be played over loudspeaker to the stadium, and therefore, the world, so that everyone knows what is going on, just like they do in both rugby codes and cricket.

That way, everybody knows where they stand, and what’s going on.
I agree. It works really well in cricket.

Where’s the Scouser who’s been posting on here? Has he f*cked off?(good!)

Because he knows what we’re posting about FSG, LFC and the cult is the truth.

These deranged loonies are now suggesting that we are in some way involved in their offside melodrama, simply because the officials went to the UAE to officiate. Presumably whilst they were there City arranged a huge bung to rule out a goal for the victims. Their paranoia and obsession with us is astonishing. They want a remedy. The best one proposed yet is that the Spurs game should be replayed, from the start, despite the fact they were one down and rightly down to ten men, when the ERROR occurred.
Sheikh Mansour is so all-seeing that he knew Liverpool would score a goal that would be wrongly ruled out for a close offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.