Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have now publicly said it wasn’t checked because the VAR thought it had been given as a goal on the pitch. So they consciously didn’t check a marginal Liverpool goal because they thought it had been allowed. There is a conspiracy alright, but not the one the scousers are implying.
This to the power of a thousand. Despite the endless comment, this was a tight call. And we know from experience that players who look onside are very often off, and vice versa. We still haven’t seen both the horizontal lines and the vertical lines drawn from the furthest forward point of Diaz’s body. So we still have no conclusive evidence that the goal was onside.

It has been pointed out many times on this forum that tight Liverpool calls are not being checked. Clear evidence that this is the case.

Are you able to go for the ball and somehow only connect with the top of it, bouncing off the ball into someone's leg, while being in control of the challenge?

I'd say it all adds up to not being in control. And when you see the bend of the defender's leg, it suggests there's enough force to cause serious damage.

I dont think it was deliberate, but it doesn't have to be any more. Remember when Kompany got sent off for his foul on Rooney when he didn't even make any contact??
It was Nani he didn't make any contact with and the Granny Shagger went bleating to the ref to send him off which he duly did.

This will run and run because quite simply the next time liverpool get a contentious decision go for them, the other team that is affected is going to turn around and say this was only given because you are trying to placate liverpool and you are favouring them because of their tantrum and they will be absolutely within their rights to do so

This to the power of a thousand. Despite the endless comment, this was a tight call. And we know from experience that players who look onside are very often off, and vice versa. We still haven’t seen both the horizontal lines and the vertical lines drawn from the furthest forward point of Diaz’s body. So we still have no conclusive evidence that the goal was onside.

It has been pointed out many times on this forum that tight Liverpool calls are not being checked. Clear evidence that this is the case.
Wow, that could be interesting.

So Liverpool, by complaining about the incompetence of miscommunication have unknowingly revealed that they are treated differently because tight decisions in their favour are not ‘checked from all angles’, they are just waved through.

And the incident would have been completely unreported if the VAR room had ‘correctly’ communicated their decision, (causing the goal to stand), burying the actual real corruption story that they didn’t review it at all.

As I’ve mentioned already, if this Liverpool complaint leads to release of VAR/ref audio and video to ALL, then it would be quite sweet if the corrupt bias is swept away by Liverpool’s own actions.

I await the media picking up these actual nuances and running with them… just like I await the heat death of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.