Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching yesterday for the Sky Sports ref watch that would have discussed this. Cannot find it - anyone know if it happened?

I have just re-watched the episode that covered the shite decision at the swamp last year - Gallagher was squirming trying not to criticise Attwell

Tim Vickery on 5Live world football phone in revealed all the hate tweets and threats he received from Liverpool fans after tweeting about the goal.

He doubled down on his opinion calling some Liverpool fans "underdeveloped."

He half jokingly said the delay in the release in VAR audio Is to allow Darren England to leave the country before the Liverpool fans find him.

This to the power of a thousand. Despite the endless comment, this was a tight call. And we know from experience that players who look onside are very often off, and vice versa. We still haven’t seen both the horizontal lines and the vertical lines drawn from the furthest forward point of Diaz’s body. So we still have no conclusive evidence that the goal was onside.

It has been pointed out many times on this forum that tight Liverpool calls are not being checked. Clear evidence that this is the case.
Was it the same end of the ground Wolves were denied a goal because VAR couldn't determine whether or not Nunes was offside?

If that is the case then it points to the fact that their ground has a known issue with VAR, and that teams are getting screwed over as a result.

Anfield is not and never has been a level playing field, but when you add shonky VAR into the mix, even more so.

Hornets nest anyone?

I said yesterday that i genuinely think their hubris could hurt them way more than help them, everyone knows that even 60-40 calls go in their favour and its an open joke that you dont get those decisions at anfield, if they are advocating for games to be actually fairly reffed then they are going to get way less decisions than they had before.

I was searching yesterday for the Sky Sports ref watch that would have discussed this. Cannot find it - anyone know if it happened?

I have just re-watched the episode that covered the shite decision at the swamp last year - Gallagher was squirming trying not to criticise Attwell
The ref watch covering this weekends games?

It was an extended episode yesterday. 45 mins instead of the usual 30

Spent at least 35 mins on Liverpool then brushed over all the other incidents this weekend

Regarding the Korean guys second yellow, Gallagher just said the ref was 7 yards away so had the best view.. correct decision... then they moved on

Spent at least 35 mins on Liverpool then brushed over all the other incidents this weekend

Regarding the Korean guys second yellow, Gallagher just said the ref was 7 yards away so had the best view.. correct decision... then they moved on
A wolves fan I know who was at the game said they all winced in the stand because they expected him to be sent off which would have changed the game in our favour.

Yes - that would be the one thanks.

Probably just my poor searching skills. Now that I know it happened I can go and look again

Its getting like the JFK conspiracy.
Howard Webb joined the South Yorkshire Police in 1992. His work colleagues throughout the 90’s were gobshites like Sykes, Middup, Duckenfield, McKay, Burman, Bettison etc etc

And yet we’re mad to suggest the chief of English referring may have a slight anti-Liverpool leaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.