Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t McCartney Everton?
His Dad and his Uncle's took him to Goodison on occasion as they were Evertonians.
The only time I've heard him mention this in interview, he was at pains to add : -
"but I just support Liverpool teams, both of them".
Maybe Brian Epstein told them to keep schtum about football and not upset anybody ?
The Beatles apparently went to both the Liverpool/Leeds & Everton/Sheff Wednesday FA Cup Finals in 65/66 so must have had a bit of interest.

His Dad and his Uncle's took him to Goodison on occasion as they were Evertonians.
The only time I've heard him mention this in interview, he was at pains to add : -
"but I just support Liverpool teams, both of them".
Maybe Brian Epstein told them to keep schtum about football and not upset anybody ?
The Beatles apparently went to both the Liverpool/Leeds & Everton/Sheff Wednesday FA Cup Finals in 65/66 so must have had a bit of interest.
They'd have gone to matches 8 days a week if possible.

None of them were what you might call football fans but as far as I know, Macca is an Evertonian. But he's all about PR so he wouldn't publicly admit it in case Dipper fans suddenly stopped buying Beatles records.

Buying Beatles records? Do you not mean robbing them from HMV.

'Day Tripper' good Beatles song for most of their customers (I won't say fans )

The dippers ( along with the rags) will undoubtedly have the largest collection of itinerant/nomadic customers in the PL, and so the song is equally applicable to both sets of loyal fuckwits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.