Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd argue that the difference between a Liam Gallagher Manc accent, and the broader ones from north of Bury or Bolton is bigger.

That Manc whine that Liam has is pretty close to a Liverpool accent.
I used to live round the corner from Burnage and went to the high school there back in the 70-80's and nobody talked like Noel and Liam round there then...

Sinking ship of a league? The Premier League has had 5 different winners in the last decade. I don’t think La Liga, Bundasliga or Seria A has anywhere near that amount of different teams winning it in that time scale.

Also look at the tv deal and how the Premier League is the most watched league in the world. Madrid and Barcelona are jealous of what money our teams get from the global audiences attract.

On that the Premier League is hardly the Vanorama League, our Scouse friend rambling is just a mard arse because his team have only won it once in 34 years. Pretty fucking pathetic for a club that claims to be as good as they are.

Pretty sure that no sane person would have expected anything quite as pathetic and warped as this shite - but then again it is from a dipper !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.