Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find the change in accent amazing for two cities 35 miles apart.
I'd argue that the difference between a Liam Gallagher Manc accent, and the broader ones from north of Bury or Bolton is bigger.

That Manc whine that Liam has is pretty close to a Liverpool accent.

The Wank Bank at it again!
It's been about 4 days since they last mentioned the Rodri handball and Arsenal being denied 5 points last season (give them the 5 points and they still don't win the league!)

View attachment 96035

Sinking ship of a league? The Premier League has had 5 different winners in the last decade. I don’t think La Liga, Bundasliga or Seria A has anywhere near that amount of different teams winning it in that time scale.

Also look at the tv deal and how the Premier League is the most watched league in the world. Madrid and Barcelona are jealous of what money our teams get from the global audiences attract.

On that the Premier League is hardly the Vanorama League, our Scouse friend rambling is just a mard arse because his team have only won it once in 34 years. Pretty fucking pathetic for a club that claims to be as good as they are.

The Wank Bank at it again!
It's been about 4 days since they last mentioned the Rodri handball and Arsenal being denied 5 points last season (give them the 5 points and they still don't win the league!)

View attachment 96035

If I was Pep I'd be employing lawyers to find out who this nutjob is and make sure there's a restraining order in place. He's clearly very unhinged and completely and utterly obsessed with city but particularly Pep. I'm convinced they would do time if police were to raid their home.

I'd argue that the difference between a Liam Gallagher Manc accent, and the broader ones from north of Bury or Bolton is bigger.

Liam had cousins here

I personally think it's funny that in a time they were the best placed to enjoy any crumb of success we blocked them from enjoying it and not matter how much happiness they got from what they did win, they're more annoyed and upset with us ahahah
And the rest of us fans thank you for it.

If I was Pep I'd be employing lawyers to find out who this nutjob is and make sure there's a restraining order in place. He's clearly very unhinged and completely and utterly obsessed with city but particularly Pep. I'm convinced they would do time if police were to raid their home.

Unfortunately this is what happens when you attach yourself to a weird cult like Liverpool. This notion that Guardiola has deprived Klopp of some golden era is laughable, they also love going on how about how many trophies Klopp would have won if he’d managed on Guardiola’s budget. Trouble is he was never in the frame for the City job, it’s pretty apparent he wasn’t.

The range of distinct accents in the north west is amazing. You can go 5 miles and people will speak differently.
I’ve a fairly standard Manc accent and years ago worked with a guy from Barnoldswick, who’d never been south of Bury his whole life. About a year into working together, he asked me where in Liverpool I was from. If I thought he was taking the piss I’d have told him to fuck off, but I knew he was being genuine and was totally surprised to learn that I was from Moss Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.