Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, the real Manc accent got shifted to the extremes of Manchester in the late 50's and 60's, the accent in central Manchester has changed it's just a noise with a bit of a twang :)

The scouse accent is an abomination though, they speak in a manner that alerts police Dogs.

Dey do do don't dey?
If it's scouse police dogs then they'll do fuck all.

What you're describing are different voices, not really different accents IMO.

I wish you'd go back to your earlier material, the stuff where you tell us about how our success will change the structure of our fanbase and how it's not like "the good old days" where you could chat to Degsy and Tin'ed about what was in last night's Echo. At least that stuff made me laugh, must be the famous scouse humor, eh? ;)
Yes your quite right I have told people on here on numerous occasions that success will change your fanbase, I speak from experience it’s inevitable that gloryhunters with no real love for your club.. City or history will jump on board in great numbers as they love to be associated with a Marquis brand or franchise, it’s the local regular fans who will feel it most especially when they become customers rather than fans.. but anyway.. time will tell on that that’s why I haven’t brought it up since.
I really don’t mind people having a pop at me.. my accent or my City, it’s all good banter and to be fair I know deep down that people on here are not that stupid to think the City of Liverpool is any more different to any other City or Town in the U.K. in that it has good people and bad people living in them.

The Wank Bank at it again!
It's been about 4 days since they last mentioned the Rodri handball and Arsenal being denied 5 points last season (give them the 5 points and they still don't win the league!)

View attachment 96035
I think Klopp would have won two more titles and Rodgers one if City were removed from the league tables. United would have won a couple as well. Pretty good but not the monstrous dominating of the league we would be lead to believe

Sinking ship of a league? The Premier League has had 5 different winners in the last decade. I don’t think La Liga, Bundasliga or Seria A has anywhere near that amount of different teams winning it in that time scale.

Also look at the tv deal and how the Premier League is the most watched league in the world. Madrid and Barcelona are jealous of what money our teams get from the global audiences attract.

On that the Premier League is hardly the Vanorama League, our Scouse friend rambling is just a mard arse because his team have only won it once in 34 years. Pretty fucking pathetic for a club that claims to be as good as they are.
I think the league has had more different winners since 2012 when we first won it than the previous couple of decades

I think Klopp would have won two more titles and Rodgers one if City were removed from the league tables. United would have won a couple as well. Pretty good but not the monstrous dominating of the league we would be lead to believe
Or would the rags domination have continued unabated? Would the GPC have retired if we hadn't broken them?

If you look through history since the 1970s onwards there has been a similar type of numbers of champions each decade so this proves the League is just as competitive now as it once was, in fact last 10 years we have had more I think, the 1980s only had Liverpool,, Villa.. Everton and Arsenal and the naughies only had Arsenal.. Leeds.. United and Blackburn. Between 2010 - 2020 we have had Chelsea, United.. City.. Leicester City and Liverpool.
I think it’s just Liverpool and United a fans who are upset about the new competition.

E_vZZshXsAQRekv.jpg
I do like those ads though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.