Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video doing the rounds of how much of a mess their new stand is in.

Concourses are a bare shell(suit)

The concrete steps to the seats aren't even secured and are wobbly as fuck.

Not 1 manager in the premier league would take Allison over ederson, even klipperty would prefer eddie.

Really? I have always thought Allison was actually pulling away from Ederson.
Whenever I pick Ederson for my fantasy team you guys seem to have about 30 shots to the oppositions 1 and win 2-1. Ederson gets his usual 2 points for no saves.

In fact the more I read your post I think I’m missing something here and you are joking? I can’t remember anyone ever saying Ederson was better and I was shocked he has been getting a few games for Brazil.

allison saves about 7 goals a season compared to his expected goals conceded. Ederson is at about zero.

Whenever I pick Ederson for my fantasy team you guys seem to have about 30 shots to the oppositions 1 and win 2-1. Ederson gets his usual 2 points for no saves.

In fact the more I read your post I think I’m missing something here and you are joking? I can’t remember anyone ever saying Ederson was better and I was shocked he has been getting a few games for Brazil.

allison saves about 7 goals a season compared to his expected goals conceded. Ederson is at about zero.
All of which illustrates how useless these stats are.

Video doing the rounds of how much of a mess their new stand is in.

Concourses are a bare shell(suit)

The concrete steps to the seats aren't even secured and are wobbly as fuck.

They’ve gone from saying it would be all open for a few games into the season and sold tickets for it. Now it’s a vague message of the stand will be ready some time in 2024. The contractors that went bust must have been leading Liverpool right up the garden path on the work being doing so they could hit milestones for payment.

I've seen Allison make multiple cock ups when trying to pass out, I've seen him let in goals he should save and I've also seen him make great saves, Eddie is like an outfield player and that is priceless, he's also become a great shit stopper and commands his area well, it's not even close.allison ays for the establishment club and gets positive media even when he fucks up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.