Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the first time I’d ever experienced that and I could have forgiven but the actions and behaviour of your fans over the ensuing years just confirmed what a bunch of wankers Dipper's are, I don’t even know how you can defend the cunts that follow your team.
Boxing Day 1974 was my first time at Anfield and yes we were a bit naive I guess but we'd done a few away matches and never encountered a bunch of twats like we did that day. I've despised them (collectively not individually) ever since. There's an awful lot of stereotyping with regard to Liverpool FC and it's fans, the thing is, they confirm every one of them on a daily basis.

I watched the bus attack unfold. I can assure you the vast majority of thugs were drunken or coked-up locals. The tourist and plastic LFC fans did not cause trouble. You need to wake up and smell the coffee.
You can assure us they were local can you.. amazing as you can’t hear and voices on any of the footage never mind locals but no worries why let that get in the way of trying to back something up.

It was the first time I’d ever experienced that and I could have forgiven but the actions and behaviour of your fans over the ensuing years just confirmed what a bunch of wankers Dipper's are, I don’t even know how you can defend the cunts that follow your team.
Firstly no longer my team.. I withdrew my support years ago mate the second point the behaviour of Liverpool fans throughout the years like I say I have never condoned Liverpool fans behaviour over recent years and have stated I have been embarrassed but have always stressed you would be hard pressed to find any of them being scousers because match going reds are nearly all from Out of Town or foreign and will stick by that.
Just for the record back in the day I am in agreement that a visit to Anfield would of been uncomfortable for most away sides but be serious a trip to the Old Maine Road.. Moss Side or walk down skinners alley was just as perilous the same if not more.

I think there would always be more of a dislike between fans from Manchester and Liverpool due to the City rivalry so I wouldn’t expect anything different on a Manchester City Forum however we are talking around the country and Liverpool were a lot of people second team. The reasons for that vary they had a big following in London and the Home Counties ask people like Rio who was a massive red.. Wales too with fellers like Bellamy and that’s not including Scandanavia with Solskjaer or Austrailia with the new Spurs boss all big Liverpool fans during the day so places did breed them. Maybe another reason is while Liverpool were winning League titles Spurs fans liked it because in meant Arsenal weren’t.. Leeds fans because it meant United weren’t etc and let’s be honest Liverpool telly wise were the only show in town back in the 70s and early 80s so no wonder people liked them.
Listen it’s all changed now much like Liverpool’s fanbase and recent years they have been responsible for numerous incidents.. I still maintain if you nicked most of these people who are responsible you would be very hard pressed to find one who actually comes from Liverpool.
You really are full of absolute shit.
Jog on. The further away the better.

You really are full of absolute shit.
Jog on. The further away the better.
Maybe it’s you my friend who needs to jog on.. I like to think I back up my points honestly with valid reasons and within the rules so I think it maybe a forum is not the right place for you if you get so upset by a persons posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.