Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why it’s so funny when you hear them moaning about us in the same way. Because every single other set of fans agrees with us, they all view Liverpool fans as we do. Apart from Villa fans, everyone has wanted us to beat Liverpool to the title when we’ve had title run-ins with them.
It’s actually noteworthy, after all this success, and how much shit we’ve had thrown at us, and the accusations, just how unhated (if that is a word!) we are with most supporters. We should actually be a lot more unpopular than we are.

You can assure us they were local can you.. amazing as you can’t hear and voices on any of the footage never mind locals but no worries why let that get in the way of trying to back something up.
Well I was there that night for a few hours before kick-off. I had a drink in the Valley pub beforehand. I can assure you they were locals. I have been to Anfield to watch City more than 40 times and worked in Liverpool for seven years. Have you ever been to Anfield? I think most LFC fans know who the trouble-makers are and it's not the half and half scarf brigade from Norway. Anyone who was at that match knows what happened. There was no trouble in the stadium at all. It was the feral youths outside who presumably couldn't afford tickets. Strangely I was drinking with an LFC season ticket holder just two hours ago in my local pub and he agrees with me.

Just a bit of a strange co-incidence. He is someone I know quite well and we were actually talking about the bus attack this afternoon in a local pub. He asked me which was the worst stadium to visit bearing in mind my trip to the swamp tomorrow.
I’ve got a couple of LFC season ticket holding Scouse mates. They’ve both been mates for a couple of decades. One of them was definitely a Liverpool hoolie back in the day. I’m absolutely certain about that.

I’ve got a couple of LFC season ticket holding Scouse mates. They’ve both been mates for a couple of decades. One of them was definitely a Liverpool hoolie back in the day. I’m absolutely certain about that.
These days the Anfield crowd is very strange. They do have lots of fans from overseas, Southern England, and Ireland. But the stadium is surrounded by scrotes from the local area who are always looking for trouble. The nearby pubs are always packed out watching their games on TV by people who have been priced out of buying tickets. I have no idea why some of their fans are in denial about their thuggish elements. All clubs have them.

These days the Anfield crowd is very strange. They do have lots of fans from overseas, Southern England, and Ireland. But the stadium is surrounded by scrotes from the local area who are always looking for trouble. The nearby pubs are always packed out watching their games on TV by people who have been priced out of buying tickets. I have no idea why some of their fans are in denial about their thuggish elements. All clubs have them.
Not been to Anfield for a few years, and in my 30s and 40s I always went to City games there as a corporate guest, which shields you from all that. But went there in the City end a few times in my late teens and early 20s and it was always really edgy.

Although the most scrapping I saw at an away game on Merseyside was after the League Cup quarter final against Everton in the 1987/8 season.

Firstly no longer my team.. I withdrew my support years ago mate the second point the behaviour of Liverpool fans throughout the years like I say I have never condoned Liverpool fans behaviour over recent years and have stated I have been embarrassed but have always stressed you would be hard pressed to find any of them being scousers because match going reds are nearly all from Out of Town or foreign and will stick by that.
Just for the record back in the day I am in agreement that a visit to Anfield would of been uncomfortable for most away sides but be serious a trip to the Old Maine Road.. Moss Side or walk down skinners alley was just as perilous the same if not more.
If the murkeyside police ever made an arrest the theory that they are not local dippers would be put to the test! Until then……….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.