Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diogo Jota is a clever bloke, just saw him interviewed and asked how he accounts for Liverpool’s start this season v last and he answered without once mentioning asthma or PED’s. There was a radio program my dad used to listen to on the radio where you had to talk a minute about a subject without mentioning certain words, Jota a natural
Just A Minute.

My Dad listened to it as well, and I loved it too.

Kenneth Williams, Clement Freud and Derek Nimmo were among the regular panellists.

It’s still going, though Nicholas Parsons is no longer available to host it.

Just A Minute.

My Dad listened to it as well, and I loved it too.

Kenneth Williams, Clement Freud and Derek Nimmo were among the regular panellists.

It’s still going, though Nicholas Parsons is no longer available to host it.
I remember driving around the countryside and my dad would have it on the radio. Even as a kid it would have me in stitches. A wonderful show.

Have they turned on Nunez yet.
Nope
No matter how many sitters he misses he’s still unreal, one of the best all round strikers in the league
Definitely didn’t cost any more than the 62m initial fee
And it’s no big deal if he doesn’t start either despite the fee, that only applies at other clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.