Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very weird " ex" dipper spending every day posting about dippers on a city forum chatting shit , got to be a fucking wind up or are you glory hunting us now
Yep spot on, these saddos pop up on here from time to time. It’s symptomatic of the fact that their fanbase is obsessed with City

All about opinions my friend.. some might say that but I can only talk from my experience of being there.. don’t remember seeing any Chelsea fans unless ofcorse they were disguised and wearing Liverpool gear but there was the usual load of cockney reds mixed in with locals.
Has it not occurred to you that those Cockney reds may actually have Chelsea fans as mates or aquaintances ??

When is somebody going to publicly call out the likes of carragher and the other cultists continually falsely labeling "tragedy chanting"?

I didn't watch the game to hear it but I'm assuming Luton fans sang "always the victim"? These cunts are wrongly labeling the fans as the type that mock death with the overwhelming majority knowing full well that isnt the case and in doing so are ironically displaying the exact victim mentality that song eludes to. Has to be some kind of slander claim.

Remember when City were flying back from Brighton after winning the league in 2019. They were all singing the Allez allez song which references they’re fans coming a cropper in Kiev. The outrage from it led them to link it to the poor guy who was attacked outside Anfield. They will do the mental gymnastics to associate anything with anything where their club or supporters have been wronged.

This game against Liverpool end of the month, please don’t partake in singing songs about victims. You are giving them what they want, they enjoy revelling in outrage, self pity and being wronged. Spend the whole 90 minutes instead reminding them that they have never won a treble.

So on the BBC I’ve come across a new term this morning. So what is “indirect” Tragedy Chanting?
Is that when people are actively seeking a reason to be offended by something?
It’s more about being offended by not being provided with anything to be offended by. Personally, I’m outraged by my calm start to the week.

Remember when City were flying back from Brighton after winning the league in 2019. They were all singing the Allez allez song which references they’re fans coming a cropper in Kiev. The outrage from it led them to link it to the poor guy who was attacked outside Anfield. They will do the mental gymnastics to associate anything with anything where their club or supporters have been wronged.

This game against Liverpool end of the month, please don’t partake in singing songs about victims. You are giving them what they want, they enjoy revelling in outrage, self pity and being wronged. Spend the whole 90 minutes instead reminding them that they have never won a treble.

That allez allez chant was brilliant

So on the BBC I’ve come across a new term this morning. So what is “indirect” Tragedy Chanting?
Is that when people are actively seeking a reason to be offended by something?

Thing is there is no way of taking action against fans who sing it. Just because the dippers think it's about Hillsborough doesnt make it against the law. The dippers dont rule this country's free speech la.

If the fa or pl charge a club for fans singing always the victim never your fault. I would like to see this challenged.

It's someone point of view v someone else's point of view. The word Hillsborough isnt mention so its clearly the dippers turning it into something it isnt.

Songs that mention Munich, Hillsborough etc are differently out of order. But singing about the dippers general behaviour is not. It's a sing about the dippers in Paris, Heysel, coach welcomes, throwing objects, jibbing in, fake tickets etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.