Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me where our plus 2 came from and your minus 3? You got a very dubious decision at ours for a difference of plus 3 to us, a shocking sending off for Palace when there were in control. Nunez failed to get sent off for dissent, a foul for your first goal against Sheffield United which changed the game (scored late on when SU wee pushing for an equaliser). Bowen non penalty, Konate clear second yellow, and last night, I’ll just fucking leave it there you clown.
If you click on the teams in the article it shows what they are counting our 2 are laughable

I will.

When you chat bollocks, you need a good memory, which sadly you don’t seem to possess.

Your dad Mexico will be really disappointed in your use of Twitter.

If you think him saying it wasn’t a penalty live on air last night isn’t from his own mouth, I’m not sire I can help you.

It’s a video clip from the broadcast last night, not some random users view plucked off social media used to back up an argument.

Carragher is clearly seen and heard saying there is contact and it’s a penalty.

I will now allow you to have your final last word as always and I promise I won’t reply.

It’s a video clip from the broadcast last night, not some random users view plucked off social media used to back up an argument.

Carragher is clearly seen and heard saying there is contact and it’s a penalty.

I will now allow you to have your final last word as always and I promise I won’t reply.
I gave you the courtesy of watching it. He gave both sides, as you are probably aware, but that didn’t fit your narrative.

I’ll await your next inevitable rubbishing of Twitter as a source and smile at your hypocrisy.

He tried his best for the first one. He said the second was a dive.

Narrator: Good try.
Tried his best?? You've been shown the clip from his half-time analysis where he says it's the correct decision (both to go down AND to award a penalty) and you're still banging the drum that he didn't give a "ministry of truth" explanation!

As for the second one, he stopped any discussion at the full-time whistle by breaking off to wait (for about 2 or 3 minutes) with baited-breath for Bingo to run around on the pitch and do a fist pump and shout!

Sky then went to a commercial break at which point I switched off the BTN broadcast as it was clearly propaganda!

How does your garden grow Mary? ;)

Who needs VAR when the ref gives you everything
There was a huge fuss the first year of VAR because Liverpool had more decisions overturned than any other club.

The fans were up in arms about being targeted unfairly.

Problem was that the majority of decisions being overturned were objective ones like offside.

Turns out they were getting more overturns by VAR because they were getting more dodgy on-field decisions, which had to be overturned. It would be quite the coincidence if the only favourable decisions were those that VAR had to overturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.