Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is a player from a relegation fodder German team is better than Caicedo. Was Caicedo over-rated or Chelsea are a mess of a team ?
Chelsea are a mess and Liverpool, despite being dire last year, have been our biggest rivals and the 2nd best team in the country over the last 5 years

Also Endo is at his very best, he's 30 turning 31 and been one of the better CDM in the Bundesliga for years

Caceido is 22 and learning his game, also the massive price tag is putting him under the spotlight and he's not delivering, whereas Endo cost less than £20mil

Chelsea are a mess and Liverpool, despite being dire last year, have been our biggest rivals and the 2nd best team in the country over the last 5 years

Also Endo is at his very best, he's 30 turning 31 and been one of the better CDM in the Bundesliga for years

Caceido is 22 and learning his game, also the massive price tag is putting him under the spotlight and he's not delivering, whereas Endo cost less than £20mil

They are not 2nd best team every season, they take a season off & turn wank.

I watched a bit last night and, as a Utd fan, Taylor is a disgrace. Fancy wanting Liverpool to win that much!

As for Attwell and the 'penalty' - the less said the better. I am beyond despair. Who'd have thought that, having the same incompetents who are in charge of on field decisions, operating VAR, would lead to such unfathomable decisions?

Liverpool fans across social media saying that Taylor was against them for not booking Joelinton.

All saying that all refs and media are against them for not calling it out.

So even though two blantant dives were given as penalties they are forever the victims.

The ‘Thoughtbank’ has already created a thread about how they were victims again last night along with customary Rodri hand ball.

They can’t even keep their head down after last night when being gifted 2 pens & Geordies having a goal disallowed.

The fucking audacity of the cheeky victim cunts!View attachment 103091View attachment 103090
Must be a parody account!

Liverpool fans across social media saying that Taylor was against them for not booking Joelinton.

All saying that all refs and media are against them for not calling it out.

So even though two blantant dives were given as penalties they are forever the victims.
They’d be wrong then.

In other news I thought it was insightful for the Dippers to cover any potential floodlight failure due to the bad weather.
Apparently Bobby (sic) Firmino was in attendance last night as a back up.
Well done Turkey teeth.
I'm convinced he left as Klopp couldn't stand the dental competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.