Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have to be dickheads, like some other fans, when a rival player possibly gets injured.

I'm hoping he's ok.

If we beat Liverpool to the title I don't want any excuses, I want them to have their best players playing.
Fuck that, not with these horrible bastards, the longer he's out the better, maybe they can snap up another 80m bargain replacement?

I was at Maine Road for a City v Liverpool League Cup game in 1981 (I think). Liverpool got a dubious free kick, city offered a 4 or 5 man defensive wall. I was right behind our goal when the kick was taken. Little Sammy Lee ran behind our wall and dragged two players out of the line leaving a cap for the ball which went in. We lost 0-1 (but drew the second leg). I noticed the ref looked at the linesman who just shrugged.
That was outrageous non decision that..was in the kippax screaming at the lino..still makes me angry thinking about now

We don't have to be dickheads, like some other fans, when a rival player possibly gets injured.

I'm hoping he's ok.

If we beat Liverpool to the title I don't want any excuses, I want them to have their best players playing.
And that's a perfectly fine sentiment, as long as we too have our best players available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.