Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he has, we've not had haaland for 9 games and won 8 of em, not had kdb for half a season still 2nd, save your excuses they aint shit

We don't have to be dickheads, like some other fans, when a rival player possibly gets injured.

I'm hoping he's ok.

If we beat Liverpool to the title I don't want any excuses, I want them to have their best players playing.

Lived there for 5 years in the 80s.I didnt have a pot to piss in when I got there but have to say the people were great to me, life long friends some of them.

Got in scrapes for being a Manc a couple of times but I could always count on some rather interesting characters to "look after" their Manc mate.

That said, I was at one of those famous Anfield European nights v Dundalk early 80s..... along with 11999 others.
On DundalkForum they talk fondly of being at Dippers away in the '80's

Thousands went :-)

What a racist twat he is, does he not realise the Yanks at the Rags, Chav’s and his own club take the piss. Everyone is shaking their heads at the Chav’s overspending without CL revenues, Rags in debt to the tune of 650m quid and the Dippers reduced European revenues but fuck it, they’ll still spend more than us, Newcastle and PSG this season and we’re going to earn more than them again this season, fuck off you Nazi ****.

We don't have to be dickheads, like some other fans, when a rival player possibly gets injured.

I'm hoping he's ok.

If we beat Liverpool to the title I don't want any excuses, I want them to have their best players playing.
Agreed. I'd never celebrate a player getting an injury*. At the end of the day, it's their career. And no, I'm not bothered about them celebrating Kev or Erling's injuries. Just because they're cunts, doesn't mean I have to be.

*There's one or two around that would test my resolve, though. More to do with the type of person they come across as, not who they play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.