Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Maine Road for a City v Liverpool League Cup game in 1981 (I think). Liverpool got a dubious free kick, city offered a 4 or 5 man defensive wall. I was right behind our goal when the kick was taken. Little Sammy Lee ran behind our wall and dragged two players out of the line leaving a cap for the ball which went in. We lost 0-1 (but drew the second leg). I noticed the ref looked at the linesman who just shrugged.
Same game.and Kevin Reeves out jumps Hansen to head City into the lead.
Only one person in the whole ground thinks it isn't a goal. The ref. He claims Reeves nudged Hansen in the back. Not even Hansen thought that.

How to wind a Dipper up, lesson 1:
Tell them Pigmob have stated that refereeing/var mistakes have already cost them 6 points this season and if, as a result City win the league it won't seem fair.

Same game.and Kevin Reeves out jumps Hansen to head City into the lead.
Only one person in the whole ground thinks it isn't a goal. The ref. He claims Reeves nudged Hansen in the back. Not even Hansen thought that.
Alf Grey. Never forgiven that twat. I bear a grudge for life.
We were the better team at Anfield too. Sure Bobby Mac, Tommy Hutch and Gerry Gow were cup tied too.

if he flys back and is out for at least 6 weeks then unlike the rats i wont celebrate his injury,
if however its another scouse ruse to get him out of there and he miraculously recovers then
the vermin cant call anyone anymore for pulling this trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.