Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Surely the LGBT community champion, the huge critic of the Qatar world cup & our moral crusader Hendo will turn down the 700k a week in filthy oil money.
700k a week for Jordan fucking Henderson, i wonder if they want an overweight, 56 year old, decentish player in the 80s, with a dodgy knee & all the energy of an asthmatic ant, im not greedy, 100k a week would suffice
Well, you may laugh but I was on for a 2 year contract with them at £50k per week until some busybody in the admin office discovered the typing error in the letter they sent.. (Same thing happened when I was once offered the job of Chancellor of the Exchequer.. just my luck!)

Whenever she’s on I have to switch channels...her voice just makes my ears bleed!
kaka-kakaka.gif

I don't get why they'd want him? I get attacking flair players to add some razmataz but henderson will be so ineffectual. His main assets are screaming/influencing the refs who won't understand a word he says.
Screaming/influenceing team mates who won't understand a word he says.
Running around a lot, but getting older and older in intense heat, he won't be able to do even that.
I just don't get why they'd want him, hardly a stellar name or player
Don’t forget the clapping !

Stocking up on popcorn to see the mental gymnastics from the usual suspects condoning this...))
There won’t be any. They will just ignore it. They will not report or comment on it. He and Gerrard will get a free pass. As we know the media and the press are terrified of anything connected to Liverpool FC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.