Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how I’ve done it, I literally haven’t got reach, or enough followers.

But I have created a complete meltdown of Liverpool fans with my X post. The replies are insane, some of the shit that I have been called is mental. I haven’t laughed like this in a while.

I love the guy who spent ages putting together little graphs. He suggests there isn't a big 6, but actually three groups of 2, with poor Liverpool in the bottom group.

How anyone can do "research" and not know that the Big 6 is based on revenues, and that Liverpool have had either the 2nd/3rd largest revenues in the Premier League for the last half dozen years, I don't know.

Liverpool have spent around £1b more on wages than Spurs since Klopp arrived.

I don’t know how I’ve done it, I literally haven’t got reach, or enough followers.

But I have created a complete meltdown of Liverpool fans with my X post. The replies are insane, some of the shit that I have been called is mental. I haven’t laughed like this in a while.

They really are a weird cult/bunch, it just shows why a lot if not all of the uk media dont have the balls to even slightly criticise them.

Good work, fella. Don’t let up…

Did anyone else notice that during the autopsy of their former captain’s hilariously failed and hypocritical move to Saudi that the Saudi club are saying his transfer fee was just £4m. Liverpool claim it to be £12m.

Liverpool FC lying again. Who’d have guessed. I’m assuming the £8m shortfall will be scrutinised by the media..

I still hate them from the game at Maine Rd when we were on our way to a creditable 0-0 draw. The ball went out for a corner to us but Lawrenson jogged over the line and dragged it back onto the pitch from about a metre out and the ref ignored all our shouts and let them play on. A few seconds later it was in the back of our net and they won 1-0. Cheating bastards.

For the older blues who can remember livarpool in div 2 and a average team in it,shankley took over and was bank rolled by the Littlewood’s family(pools)broke the British transfer record while still a mid table division 2team but they forget to tell you that and when you mention it to them there minds cannot recall anything
CITD

I love the guy who spent ages putting together little graphs. He suggests there isn't a big 6, but actually three groups of 2, with poor Liverpool in the bottom group.

How anyone can do "research" and not know that the Big 6 is based on revenues, and that Liverpool have had either the 2nd/3rd largest revenues in the Premier League for the last half dozen years, I don't know.

Liverpool have spent around £1b more on wages than Spurs since Klopp arrived.
This is the one that always gets ignored, because transfer fees are a better story, but wages have always been the strongest indicator of success, and Liverpool have been right up there. The Swiss Ramble did an article about the 21/22 season that showed not only were they right up there, but their wage bill was higher than ours.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2d0c986a-0109-4873-88a3-4b21c4070589_2782x2042.jpeg

Of course, that's ignoring all of our dodgy secret payments.

This is the one that always gets ignored, because transfer fees are a better story, but wages have always been the strongest indicator of success, and Liverpool have been right up there. The Swiss Ramble did an article about the 21/22 season that showed not only were they right up there, but their wage bill was higher than ours.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2d0c986a-0109-4873-88a3-4b21c4070589_2782x2042.jpeg

Of course, that's ignoring all of our dodgy secret payments.
Absolutely. Despite having a similar sized wage bill for a smaller squad than our rivals - which of course means we can pay fewer players more money - we still need to top it up with cash.

It's because most players would prefer to come second, even if it pays less ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.