Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is net spend even a thing now? Well I know, it's to make all these teams that spend an arse load and don't win anything, look good, but it's bollocks.
Never used to be a thing, but because they couldn't accuse City of buying success, cos that's what they were trying to do, they invented this.
Net spend is a better metric than total transfer expenditure when it comes to evaluating FFP and financial health.

Not managed to log in for a while, baby teething, been a bit of a mare.

On the subject. Couldn’t give a single fuck. Sayonara, go cry somewhere else that football is unfair after spending a billion pounds.

Get sideways fucked.

He’s going to get pelters isn’t he?
Remember when Raheem asked to leave?
I expect nothing less than those fine upstanding righteous cheeky chappie scousers to let him know in no uncertain terms just how they feel about his ungrateful behaviour in leaving the biggest, bestest ever club in the whole wide world. He’s let them down and nothing less than a mass burning of anything toothy related shall take place in the same spot that the last heretic, Torres, was taught a lesson.
For me now his legacy is tainted the trophies don’t mean more after all.
Yes, he’s getting it, isn’t he? Isn’t he……………..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.