Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Regardless of my thoughts on Liverpool FC . And setting aside some of his antics on the touchline, Klopp is an excellent manager, 2nd only to Pep in the world IMHO. The PL will be a slightly lesser place without him in it. Nice to hear complimentary words from Klopp and Pep today, class as always from Pep.
I can’t wait for him to fuck off

images

I like this gem from RAWK, its...well, sort of....

Boy oh boy did this, by all standards fairly mild, true and balanced statement ruffle their precious, well combed feathers. The veneer is so thin you can polish it into a lens and use it to peer into their rotten core. The club protests innocence and sues anyone who dares to question it, while at the same time refusing to give evidence, stalling procedures and continuing to pump unwarranted funds. The players hate reminding they took money where they could have taken class and culture at another club. The manager is the worst of them all, sitting at the core of it all, loving the real-world game of Football manager he's playing, hating any reminders that maybe, just maybe he isn't as good as he would be without the safety blanket of unlimited funds.

Oh boy have they jumped on this, and all it took was one gentle knock on the shell of their structure to create this unbearable noise within they need to respond to. Of course it did because their structure is hollow, you knock and the echo reminds you of the fact its hollow.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Tried reading that but just saw

waffle waffle woman moan CORE waffle waffle bollocks CORE bollocks waffle EVIDENCE waffle bollocks CLASS waffle waffle bollocks bollocks waffle bollocks.

Typical Liverpool fan.

Regardless of my thoughts on Liverpool FC . And setting aside some of his antics on the touchline, Klopp is an excellent manager, 2nd only to Pep in the world IMHO. The PL will be a slightly lesser place without him in it. Nice to hear complimentary words from Klopp and Pep today, class as always from Pep.
We’ll see how classy Bingo is if we win on Sunday.

In terms of winning the league they are in a better position thanks to Klopp's comments after the Spursy defeat earlier on and the toothy one announcing that he is going to swan off in the summer. However they are way off winning the Treble.

We’ll see how classy Bingo is if we win on Sunday.
Hope we shove every word of propaganda they come out with well and truly down his throat and then smash those fake teeth with a ball peen hammer to emphasise the point.

But somehow I can see the dark forces of the Red cartel and the PGMOL mafia scheming their plans to screw us over again. Stevie Wonder refereeing the match and Ray Charles and Mr Magoo at Stockley Park assisting on VAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.