Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The geezer with glasses is an absolute muppet. Proper delusional, proper little mardarse, proper gobby scouser.
I can only presume these lads that do the youtube channels aren't a full shilling.
Who the fuck takes these matchday watch along things seriously. It's a home game and the host is sitting in their own home watching on telly rather than being at the ground. It's plastic fans broadcasting to other plastic fans. Get to the fucking ground you morons.

Just watching MOTD2.
That robertson bloke clearing that shot off the line.
My eyes ain’t what they used to be but, the grass looked a little big long, the wind was blowing in the wrong direction and I am pretty sure that the goal line looked to be far too wide.

As I say though my eyes aren’t what they used to be.
This is the off topic thread bud. ;)

It all started way back in 1985 when mobs of Chelsea fans subcontracted by the SAS by the Tory party killed 39 people and made it look like Irish and Scandinavian people did it.

The rest is just compound damage with City robbing them of the titles that were rightfully theirs even though they didn't finish second in many seasons, IT MEANS MORE :)

Have we found out if the SAS also dropped paving slabs on Bulgarian waiters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.