Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

There is a hell of a lot more on that thread from this bunch of witless feckless losers who are blaming their own failures on others, thank fuck they aren't English.
They can call us everything from cheats to being a shit stain on football but they can never call us murdering cunts that got other English clubs banned from Europe. And we've never been part of the cause of the biggest stadium disaster in England.

3:15 into the video.....

"We can consider ourselves champions elect"

They really are a weird fucking bunch. David Koresh was a lightweight in comparison to that cult.

The geezer with glasses is an absolute muppet. Proper delusional, proper little mardarse, proper gobby scouser.
I can only presume these lads that do the youtube channels aren't a full shilling.

Somebody needs to explain to me how the victims total inability to defend properly and convert numerous chances yesterday is directly connected to the 115 trumped up charges against us. Every delusional Liverpool glory hunter clearly sees a direct link, but I am struggling to be honest.
It's easy to explain. They couldn't defend property or convert their chances because their players were under pressure to win. The pressure due to City at the top of the table. It's City's fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.