Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

....This year will be our year......

As for the squad, I would perhaps like to see a new left back to challenge/replace Robertson.
I did alos wonder whether we should try and cash in (if possible) on Alison as I think Kelleher is a more than capable replacement and use the money elsewhere.
Just like the last one?

I see that Bordeaux FC have filed for bankruptcy after the collapse of the much heralded takeover by FSG, who had led them on for months. No doubt the scousers will suddenly now be complaining about multi club ownership again. Hypocrites.

How does everyone think the dippers are going to do next season? I think that finishing in the top four and qualifying for the Champions League round of 16 would represent a really good season. Obviously finishing outside the top 10 and having 8 defeats in Europe would be ideal.

How does everyone think the dippers are going to do next season? I think that finishing in the top four and qualifying for the Champions League round of 16 would represent a really good season. Obviously finishing outside the top 10 and having 8 defeats in Europe would be ideal.
Finishing outside the top 17 would be ideal, along with that shower from Trafford.

I'll be disappointed with anything that isn't relegation and an Everton player taking a big poo on the centre circle at Anfield.

They should be finishing top 4 though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.