Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

When you see the meme in February with a rear view shot of Arnold, walking down the tunnel at Wembley, League Cup in hand; with the obligatory quote of sommat like, "one down...", or "it's on...".
That's a lot later than I think.
I was thinking more like 5 o clock on the 16th August after they put in a half decent performance against Ipswich

How would the UK media react if Rico Lewis said after 3 training sessions with the new boss said something along the lines of "It's the best I've been involved with"?

Rico tells Pep he's shit.

How dare he say Peps a loser etc.

Curtis Jones has said something along those lines about his new boss.

St Klopp of Turkey Teeth is infallible.

Slot ‘gets up and running’ with a 1-0 win against Real Betis in front of a packed half empty stadium.

Errr.
American fans don’t jib in.
The Pittsburgh traffic is really bad.
The weather was a factor.
Most US Liverpool fans are going to the Arsenal and United games, they are drowning in games overload.

Am I doing this right?

Slot ‘gets up and running’ with a 1-0 win against Real Betis in front of a packed half empty stadium.

Errr.
American fans don’t jib in.
The Pittsburgh traffic is really bad.
The weather was a factor.
Most US Liverpool fans are going to the Arsenal and United games, they are drowning in games overload.

Am I doing this right?
It’s the main story on the BBC website.

It’s only a fucking friendly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.