Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

Slot ‘gets up and running’ with a 1-0 win against Real Betis in front of a packed half empty stadium.

Errr.
American fans don’t jib in.
The Pittsburgh traffic is really bad.
The weather was a factor.
Most US Liverpool fans are going to the Arsenal and United games, they are drowning in games overload.

Am I doing this right?
You missed out Merseyside based Liverpool fans being refused entry due to criminal backgrounds

Slot ‘gets up and running’ with a 1-0 win against Real Betis in front of a packed half empty stadium.

Errr.
American fans don’t jib in.
The Pittsburgh traffic is really bad.
The weather was a factor.
Most US Liverpool fans are going to the Arsenal and United games, they are drowning in games overload.

Am I doing this right?
Their empty seats mean more.

Fuck me the BBC report on their pre season game is vomit inducing.
I particularly liked this paragraph. "Slot delivered his instructions ... while constantly stood in the technical area and moved players into position with hand gestures and measured shouts."

Measured shouts? That's a new one. Let's see the measurements then - presumably the volume, measured in decibels.

It's worse than something you would read on a RAWK Liverpool game thread.

I particularly liked this paragraph. "Slot delivered his instructions ... while constantly stood in the technical area and moved players into position with hand gestures and measured shouts."

Measured shouts? That's a new one. Let's see the measurements then - presumably the volume, measured in decibels.

It's worse than something you would read on a RAWK Liverpool game thread.
What is a measured shout? "Move up the pitch one yard"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.