Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

This is why they won't win the league & of course, we are better anyway.
Their subs bench yesterday, not much there

• Caoimhin Kelleher#62
  • Joe Gomez#2
  • Wataru Endo#3
  • Darwin Nunez#9
  • Cody Gakpo#18
  • Harvey Elliott#19
  • Kostas Tsimikas#21
  • Jarell Quansah#78
  • Conor Bradley#84

Schlot sheemsh a nysh inuv guysh no?

I vonder how schlong it vill take die cult to kick schin? Cuntsch by Krischtmash?

You never hear them or write about kick and run football when 95% of teams did that 20 years ago
Because they understood that!

The majority of journos grew up with old kick and rush type of football where you describe a players physical attributes or commitment levels. Most have absolutely no idea about modern football or how to explain it.

They just want a 'story' with heroes and villains rather than any actual details of the different tactics utilised during a match and the measures taken to counter them.

He, Trent, has become the most childish, annoying, and big headed **** in football.

With his stupid pose at City last season, now this, and other childish acts. Grow up you daft twat.

Who got them dressed,dear me.
I'm not renowned for my sartorial elegance (still a bit of use left in my flares),but surely the spoilt teenager's not the look they were going for.

You know it's a **** of a club when your fans are responsible for the deaths of 39 people and your own goalkeeper has to go into witness protection to protect him from the Irish not English set of bastards they call fans.

You know it's a **** of a club when your fans are responsible for the deaths of 39 people and your own goalkeeper has to go into witness protection to protect him from the Irish not English set of bastards they call fans.
Which keeper was that and why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.